Apply for next year Starting January 1st of 2019!
The application deadline for 2019 is April 1ST.
- CLIENT / PEER / PERSONAL Reference Form
- Give Permission to Vet and Farrier to Discuss your Care
- Videos required showing training and riding abilities (explained in online application)
- Facility Photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current horse photos emailed to email@example.com
- A short video (with a phone is fine) of your barn and surroundings
There are a few changes for 2019.
Prize packages are greatly increased for the winners of each division!
Extra areas to confirm by April 1st:
- Make sure to request your references complete their forms via email or phone call (or print and mail) before the due date.
- Make sure your social media business page or website reflects your current work
- Be certain to email or link us to a video(s) of your best efforts with a horse in the last year or so. Just make sure it reflects who you are a trainer.
- We do require extremely compassionate horsemanship, AVMA Vet guidelines to be followed and we never allow marginally debatable training or care techniques during this competition or training time period. Should trainers be found to previously or currently use training methods that do not line up with these requirements, they will be denied or removed.